This is Sims 4 Legacy Blog.
It’s also a teach-myself-how-to-play stumbling log.
Check out the Legacy Challenge rules at Pinstar’s website, here: Sims 4 Legacy Challenge Rules
For quick ref, the succession laws I’m using are:
- Equality (sims of any sex can become the next heir)
- Modern (both adopted and biological children can become the next heir)
- Living Will (the child with the highest relationship to the heir parent must become the next heir)
I’ve been calculating next heirs upon death of the current one, just because relationships can change while they’re alive and it makes death more scary for me. 😀
For cosmetic flair/to amuse myself, I also have:
- Floral naming convention (all kids get flowering plant names; each new gen starts the next letter of the alphabet)
- The heir will inherit mom’s heart necklace.
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂